Determining the effect of food on feelings of hunger is very relevant in today’s market, with significant implications for weight loss.
With study protocols offering both food intake measures and subjective feelings of satiety, as well as satiety hormone analysis, our scientific team is able to customize the study design for your specific objectives and for your products.
At GI Labs, we are proud to have newly-designed protocols for satiety measurement that allow us to better detect satiation differences between products.
Features of these satiety protocols include:
- Extensive subject screening and selection
- Randomized, double-blind crossover design
- Study designs which allow both qualitative and quantitative evaluation of satiety
- Measurements and meals timed to the product’s expected satiation peak
- Private, controlled feeding areas
- Options for measurements of satiety hormones
- Ethics approval by the Western Institutional Review Board